Call for papers - The Mobile Retailing Summit 2013 - Tuesday 24th September 2013
Wednesday May 22 2013
Do you have a product or service that can help retailers deploy an effective mobile retailing strategy ?The Retail Bulletin’s Mobile Retail Summit is back for a third year bringing together large and SME retailers, industry experts and service providers to share innovative m-commerce approaches in marketing, conversion rate improvement, loyalty, engagement, payments, data collection, profiling, back-office design and multi-channel campaigns.
Can your product or service help retailers:
- Drive users to their mobile / tablet sites or applications and improve conversion rates
- Design an online and in-store mobile retail experience in tune with customer behaviours
- Decide whether to invest in a mobile optimised site or an application
- Track the customer journey and collect and utilise customer data
- Secure transactions and understand new mobile payment technologies on the horizon
- Migrate to a central back-office structure that supports all media
- Innovate to minimise risk and maximise return on your investment in an SME market place
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Watch highlights from last years Mobile Retailing Summit video here.
Blog7 Deadly Posting Sins On LinkedIn
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Developer Jobs - March 2016
10 Lessons We Can Learn From Real Cover Letters
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Web Content Jobs - March 2016
5 Things You Should/Shouldnât Include On Your CV
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Jobs - March 2016
Should Digital Employees Stay In The UK or Move Abroad?
Bubble Wrap-Up: Top 5 Digital Marketing Jobs - March 2016
10 Digital Jobs That Didnât Exist 10 Years Ago
Bubble Wrap-Up: Top 5 SEO and Search Marketing Jobs - February 2016