Job spot: Ecommerce Marketing Manager Slough £45,000, bonus and benefits
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced b2c Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join this successful organisation based near Slough.Key responsibilities:-
• Liaising with the marketing and eCommerce teams to coordinate activity, manage external agencies, maintain relationships with key vendors and manage 3 eCommerce Marketing Assistants.
• Forecasting, allocating and managing the marketing budget as well as recommending and delivering the eCommerce marketing strategy to deliver sales and conversion targets.
• Delivering a search strategy; both paid and natural, overseeing the social media channels and the delivery of the internal program, as well as managing agency relationships.
• Accountable for overseeing the affiliate program and the delivery of the onsite marketing content and promotional merchandising.
• Managing and overseeing the eCRM schedule, the delivery of the eCRM program and effective email data integrity and maintenance as well as maintaining the costs of budgets, driving qualified traffic and sales.
• Online marketing management experience, preferably within a retail environment
• The ability to pay attention to detail and be able to manage 3rd party suppliers.
• Strong communicator (both written and verbal) with the ability to influence when necessary.
• Passionate about eCommerce and will be able to demonstrate your ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in order to manage multiple priorities.
• Previous experience of HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop is desirable.
Blog7 Deadly Posting Sins On LinkedIn
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Developer Jobs - March 2016
10 Lessons We Can Learn From Real Cover Letters
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Web Content Jobs - March 2016
5 Things You Should/Shouldnât Include On Your CV
Bubble Wrap Up: Top 5 Jobs - March 2016
Should Digital Employees Stay In The UK or Move Abroad?
Bubble Wrap-Up: Top 5 Digital Marketing Jobs - March 2016
10 Digital Jobs That Didnât Exist 10 Years Ago
Bubble Wrap-Up: Top 5 SEO and Search Marketing Jobs - February 2016